Khalil Gibran quotes that before entering the sea a river trembles with fear. River looks back at the end from where she has travelled from the peaks of the mountains, the long winding road, crossing forests & villages. And in front of her, she sees an ocean so vast, that to enter there seems nothing more than to disappear forever. But there is no other way. The river cannot go back. To go back is impossible in Existence. The river needs to take the risk of entering the ocean. Because only then will fear disappear, because that’s where the river will know it’s not about disappearing into the ocean, but of becoming the ocean itself. Fear in our subconscious mind is the single most block for growth in life. This fear creates a standard pattern of thinking. This mind pattern develops in an individual over a period of time building solid layers which the Psychologist name as Mental blockages. These mental blockages limit the person’s potential, although every human being is born with limitless possibilities. Have you wondered why only 4% of the human race leads, prospers, makes money and controls the rest 96% of the human race. The biggest management tip is to break & come out of this standard pattern of thinking. Great innovators see the world differently. They look beyond what’s obvious and expected and seek out novel solutions to problems. You can push yourself to be more creative by trying out new approaches to challenges. When you’re in a situation where you’re tempted to resort to your usual methods – starting a new project at work for example – stop and think about what’s influencing your approach. What expectations and assumptions are you bringing to that situation? How are your personal background, professional expertise and relationships at work affecting your methods? How might someone from another department or industry view the challenge? How might you tackle the project if you didn’t already have a plan in mind? These kinds of questions can help you break out of your standard patterns of thinking and reach for new ones.
Meditation is a powerful tool to break out from the customized mind patterns. Meditation means art of switching off your brain & connecting yourself with your own consciousness. Through this consciousness comes the power – The Power of Supreme which guides you through your Business Career Transformational Journey.
Sakshi Narendra@ mysticvision.net
Book free consultation session on your Life problems & manifest your dream life.